Tuesday, March 24, 2009

F My Life: It Happens to All of Us


Upon the completion of spring break, college students are zoning in on the school year's final six weeks.  It is around this time that students, faculty and staff have "hit a wall," often finding productivity difficult to accomplish.  For students approaching graduation, the temptation to call it quits early is all too appealing.  Most individuals here at WSU find themselves restless, longing to move out of Pullman and, at least among my social circle, complain about every little thing that happens to them.  "Ugh, I hate going to work;"  "God, when will teachers stop giving us tests;" " I F&*%@! hate Pullman"," etc.  One could deem it the "F my life syndrome." 

 Being a college senior myself, I hit the afore mentioned "wall" about four weeks ago.  I find it much more worthwhile to surf the Internet or watch episodes of the Office and share my complaints with my friends.   

That is why I brought this Web site to your attention.  A fellow student showed me Fmylife: Your Everyday Life Stories and I loved it.  It is a central hub where the general public can whine and moan about their lives and all the insignificant things that happen to them throughout the day.  Genius.  This Web site is the perfect blend of what college students need in their lives - it is distracting, full of other people's complaints and mishaps and it keeps one from being too productive!  I love it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment