Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Need a Good Laugh? Some of my Favorite Comedians!

Over the years I've become quite a fan of stand up comedy. A couple of my favorite comedians are Joe Rogan, Jo Koy and John Heffron.

You might recognize Rogan as the first host of Fear Factor. His stand up is all HILARIOUS! I put a link to one of my favorite jokes of his about his take on the Noah's ark story, here.

Jo Koy is a very energetic comedian who has an amazing routine about his mother playing the Nintendo Wii. Check it out here.

John Heffron was the season two winner of Last Comic Standing. I find him hilarious because every joke he has I feel like I can personally relate to. His relatable stories and animated delivery can been seen in his bit about the "we gotta go girl," here.

Laugh & Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment