Thursday, April 23, 2009

Where is Matt?





Let me point out the obvious and say I spend a fair amount of time on the Internet surfing the web, bouncing from site to site and desperately searching for anything even remotely interesting. I originally saw Matt on Youtube. I instantly loved the above video. Then, when I found his site, I was therefore ecstatic. This is hands down one of the best Web sites I have visited in the last few months. The combination of dancing, travel and mystical background music made Where the Hell is Matt entertaining as well as mildly inspiring. As I quickly approach graduation, this site was almost exactly what I needed; it showed me that it is okay to take some time, see the world and dance.

Read Matt's story and learn how this 30-something year old man went from making video games, to wandering around Asia, to eventually seeing the world with the help of some chewing gum. At the very least, I hope you find Where the Hell is Matt entertaining. At the very most, hopefully you will book an airplane ticket to Seljalandsfoss, Iceland, Madrid, Spain or even New York, New York. I think I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment