Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I Want to Live HERE!



Architects and architecture amaze me.  
As a Communication major, I lack the 3-D brain it requires to build structures.  I love walking on campus and watching the new science building go through its stages of progression on Stadium Way.  Carpenter is one of my favorite buildings on campus;I could spend hours walking through and looking at the building blueprints and models.  I find the whole process intriguing.  So, when I stumbled upon (using the Stumble Upon toolbar, of course) The 80+ Strange and Fantastic Buildings Architecture, it is needless to say I was fascinated.  

The site showcases innovative building after innovative building.  These structures pepper the globe, from Spain to the Nethelands, from Belarus to the United States.  Each building is unique and exquisite, pushing the limits of what is possible.  I hope you find it as interesting as I did.  And if you do not, then you just wasted time looking at buildings.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment