Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So, THIS is why people are fat.


     I am not a big "food person."  By this I mean that I like food, but I am not one of those people who goes out of my way to try new an exotic things.  And I definitely get easily grossed out by food (it's the ex-Vegan in me).  So when I stumbled upon This is Why You're Fat.com, I was horrified.  Just looking at these dishes gave me a double bypass.  And it was slightly horrifying to see what happens when hunger meets boredom.

    There is a wide variety of greasy, grimy meals on this is Why You're Fat, but my favorite was the Mega Pizza.  This tasty treat is basically a pizza with a pigs in a blanket crust.  It is then topped with tomato, onion, basil, mushroom, peppers, garlic chips, italian sausage, ham, bacon AND bacon bits.  I suppose the bacon bits add extra flavor to the bacon?  Oh, and the pizza can be topped off with either maple syrup or ketchup. 

    I have to admit that I spent a fair amount of time looking through the cuisine displayed on this website, laughing with horror and overall shock.  Afterward, I ate a salad for dinner. My roommate, on the other hand, wrote down recipe ideas.  To each his own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment